EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Ahmedabad cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Ahmedabad from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Ahmedabad at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Ahmedabad taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Ahmedabad cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. Getting a cab to Ahmedabad from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Ahmedabad beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Ahmedabad car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Ahmedabad cab rental fare.
Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat and is emerging in the sectors of education, information technology and scientific industries. Ahmedabad enjoys a flourishing cultural tradition and is the centre of Gujarati cultural activities and diverse traditions of different ethnic and religious communities. When you visit Ahmedabad a visit to Rann o Kutch is a must.
Rann Utsav attracts many tourists from all over the world where world gathers for more than 2 months. Rann Utsav hosts activities such as Horse Rides, Camel Safaris to Bird Watching, Pool Table, Table Tennis, ATV Riding, Para Motoring, Archery, Giant Chess, Net Cricket, and Bicycle. One of the most popular forms of meal in Ahmedabad is a typical Gujarati thali. It is also a hub for many museums.
Where is, Ahmedabad Located?
Ahmedabad is located in the state of Gujarat at an elevation 56 meters above sea level. It lies on the banks of Sabarmati river, and is divided into two distinct eastern and western regions. Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Ratlam, Udaipur are some of the major cities near Ahmedabad.
What is the best thing about Ahmedabad?
The best thing about Ahmedabad is that it is the ‘Manchester of India, due to the handloom spinning and weaving. It is an awesome place for tourists looking for cultural, historical and natural sites.
Ahmedabad is also called as Amdavad, outstandingly nurtures its culture and colours making it a popular attraction for tourists who want to get a glimpse of Gujarat. An exhilarating amalgam of traditions and modernization, Ahmedabad captures all tourists with its diversity of places, religious and ethnic communities. This city offers tourist a unique blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural view.
Apart from the natural beauty and historical significance, Ahmedabad also celebrates several festivals with sheer enthusiasm. The popular celebrations are mainly during Uttarayan (Kite flying festival) and the other is Navratri (the Nine days Garba dance). The restaurants in Ahmedabad will serve you the famous Gujarati thali which comprises of all the famous eatery items in Gujarat. It is recommended to visit Ahmedabad in Winter season as the climate is plesant and cool.
How to reach Ahmedabad from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Ahmedabad and cover the distance from Mumbai to Ahmedabad by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Ahmedabad car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Ahmedabad taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Ahmedabad from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Ahmedabad distance by road is 531 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Ahmedabad taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Ahmedabad will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Ahmedabad and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Ahmedabad.
Time taken from Mumbai to Ahmedabad by Taxi:
It takes approximately 8 hours 43 mins from Mumbai to Ahmedabad by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Ahmedabad Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Ahmedabad at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Ahmedabad outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Ahmedabad cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Ahmedabad taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Ahmedabad with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Ahmedabad taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Ahmedabad from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Ahmedabad at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Ahmedabad cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Ahmedabad:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Ahmedabad from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Sabarmati Ashram: It is located in the Sabarmati suburb of Ahmedabad on the banks of the River Sabarmati. This was one of the residences Mahatma Gandhi, who lived there for about twelve years along with his wife, Kasturba Gandhi. The ashram now has a museum, the Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalaya. It remains open for visitors every day of the year from 8.00am to 7.00.pm
- Bhadra Fort & Teen Darwaza: Teen Darwaza is an ancient gateway on the east of Bhadra Fort, Ahmedabad. The gates are featured in the logo of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. This regal fortification is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Ahmedabad. This place is home to Ahmedabad's largest street side shopping and also has other nearby attractions like Jama Masjid.
- Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid located in Ahmedabad is one of the most mesmerising mosques of India. Built by Ahmed Shah in 1423, which is enhanced by an enormous, peaceful courtyard. Built with yellow sandstone depicts Indo-Islamic architecture.
- Kite Museum: Ahmedabad is famous for Kite Festival in India. The famous Kite Museum that shows us a collection of some of the rarest kites in the world is a first of its kind in India and second in the world. Mr Bhanu Shah a kit lover donated his own collection of rare kites to Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation which later arranged for a permanent place for the Kite Museum in the cellar of Sanskar Kendra.
- Rann of Kutch: is a large area of salt marshes located in Kutch region of Gujarat. Tourists visiting the Rann Utsav get a glimpse of the creative flair of the artisans, beautiful folk music and performances, cultural diversity along with a vast diversity in ecology.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Surat Car Hire, Mumbai to Ratnagiri Car Rental, Mumbai to Kolhapur Car Hire, Mumbai to Goa Taxi Service, Mumbai to Aurangabad Car Hire, Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Bhopal Car Hire, Mumbai to Daman And Diu Car
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.