EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Alandi cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Alandi from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Alandi at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Alandi taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Alandi cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Alandi. Getting a cab to Alandi from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Alandi beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Alandi car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Alandi cab rental fare.
Welcome to Alandi which is also known as Devachi-Alandi meaning the God’s Place. It is famous for its religious places and age old temples. It gained importance due to the Samadhi (resting place) of the saint and poet, Dnyaneshwar, who scripted Marathi edition of the Shrimad Bhagvad Gita. Alandi is also renowned for collections of Shiva Lingas.
This magnificent picturesque place has developed as one of the favourite Indian tourist place for voyagers. The religious atmosphere that lingers around as you enter Alandi is the best place rejuvenating the mind, body and soul. The population is low and the station is cool in climate. One must visit the nearer parts of the Indrayani River to relish the unflustered breeze and watching astounding scenery extents.
Where is, Alandi Located?
Alandi is located on the banks of Indrayani River, under, Kelgaon, Pune in Maharashtra. Alandi is situated about 20 Km from Pune off the Pune-Nasik Road, at an elevation of 577 m above sea level.
What is the best thing about Alandi?
The best thing about Alandi is its religious and pious significance. It is popular for its valuable ancient temples. This astonishing place offers a scenic view from the Indrayani River. The best thing is the devotion its devotees show towards the God’s existence. The Palakhi in the month of Ashadh is very popular and sundry devotees walk almost 150 Kms from Alandi to Pandharpur. The local fairs held annually on Ashadhi Ekadashi and Kartik Ekadashi are flooded by many tourists.
Tourism in Alandi is becoming popular day by day. It is mostly preferred by travellers from Jodhpur and Kolhapur. Alandi is encircled by numerous religious charms and divine Indian tourist place entices masses of zealous devotees every year. Numerous devotees, particularly of the Varkari clique, visit this destination all-round the year.
As soon as you explore the temples you can absorb the village culture and lifestyle of Vitthal-Rakhumai, Muktai, Krishna and Lord Rama. The key temples scattered here include Ram Temple, Vitthal-Rakhumai Temple, Muktai Temple, and Krishna Temple. Another temple dedicated to the Gujarati saint, Jalasan Baba is also a famous attraction among the devotees.
Visiting the major attractions in Alandi can be done by travellers within a day, but travellers need to stay in Alandi for 2 to 3 days to visit all sightseeing places. Alandi is well connected by road to all important cities of Maharashtra like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Kullu.
How to reach Alandi from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Alandi. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Alandi and cover the distance from Mumbai to Alandi by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Alandi car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Alandi taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Alandi from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Alandi Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Alandi distance by road is 147 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Alandi taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Alandi will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Alandi and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Alandi.
Time taken from Mumbai to Alandi by Taxi:
It takes approximately 2 hours 47 mins from Mumbai to Alandi by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Alandi Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Alandi at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Alandi outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Alandi cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Alandi taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Alandi with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Alandi taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Alandi from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Alandi at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Alandi cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Alandi:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Alandi from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Dnyaneshwar Samadhi Complex: A beautiful complex built on the place where popular saint and poet Sant Dyaneshwar took Samadhi. Worth visit during your visit to Alandi and located near Dyaneshwar Mandir.
- Vitthala Rakumai Temple: A temple dedicated to Lord Vithoba, a predominantly worshipped Hindu God in the state of Maharashtra.
- Chaangdev Bhinta: An ancient temple, dedicated to Chaagdev Maharajis located near Alandi at the confluence of Purna and Tapi River.
- Dehu: The holy place of Dehu is famous as it is the birthplace of Sant Tukaram. During the month of Ashadh, the Palakhi festival is held in a large scale in Dehu.
- Jalasan baba temple: Jalasan Baba temple is one of the eminent shrines in Alandi, which was constructed in honour of the renowned Gujarati Saint Jalasan Baba.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Bhimashankar Car, Mumbai to Ganpatipule Taxi Service, Mumbai to Harihareshwar Car Hire, Mumbai to Jejuri Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar Cab, Mumbai to Navsari Car On Rent, Mumbai to Akkalkot Cab Rental, Mumbai to Tuljapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Shirdi Car Hire, Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur Car
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.