EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Ambajogai cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Ambajogai from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Ambajogai at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Ambajogai taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Ambajogai cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Ambajogai. Getting a cab to Ambajogai from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Ambajogai beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Ambajogai car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Ambajogai cab rental fare.
Ambajogai city is located in Beed district is named Ambajogai after Goddess Ambabai (Yogeshwari). A heritage temple dedicated to Ambajogai (Ambejogai) is located here and has millions of visitors all-round the year. Ambajogai city is also famous for its caves, holy places and is also considered the educational and cultural capital of Marathwada. Prior Ambejogai was famous in the era for treatment of tuberculosis (T.B.), and thus the hospital was well known as T.B. Hospital.
It is widely said that 13th century Saint Mukundraj had written his first Marathi poetry ‘Viveksindhu’ meaning ‘The Ocean of Wisdom’ here in Ambajogai. Devotees from all over Maharashtra head towards the temple during the festival held on ‘Vijayadashmi’ also called as Dashera or Dasara.
Where is, Ambajogai Located?
Ambajogai is a city situated in Beed district in Maharashtra, India. It is located at elevation 633 meters above sea level. The Yogeshwari temple is considered as one of the three and a half Peethas in Maharashtra and is located 25 kilometres from Parali Vaijnath.
What is the best thing about Ambajogai?
The best thing about Ambajogai is that it has got a very rich historical, literary and cultural heritage. It is well-connected to major cities of Maharashtra namely Parbhani, Pune, Nanded, Nagpur, Nashik and Mumbai.
Tourism in Ambajogai has developed immensely due to its pilgrimage significance and presence of Goddess Ambajogai who is believed to fulfil her devotee’s desires. There are many ancient temple having fantastic architecture, also there is an ancient underground cave called as Shivleni Caves (Hattikhana) or Jogai Mandap. The Shivleni caves have been declared as a heritage point where one can find sculptures of Lord Shankar, Nandi and Elephants carved in stone.
How to reach Ambajogai from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Ambajogai. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Ambajogai and cover the distance from Mumbai to Ambajogai by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Ambajogai car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Ambajogai taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Ambajogai from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Ambajogai Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Ambajogai distance by road is 473 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Ambajogai taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Ambajogai will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Ambajogai and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Ambajogai.
Time taken from Mumbai to Ambajogai by Taxi:
It takes approximately 9 hours 28 mins from Mumbai to Ambajogai by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Ambajogai Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Ambajogai at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Ambajogai outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Ambajogai cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Ambajogai taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Ambajogai with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Ambajogai taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Ambajogai from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Ambajogai at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Ambajogai cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Ambajogai:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Ambajogai from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Parli: Parli is famous for its Vaijnath temple and is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temples of Shiva. Parli adorns mountains and thick forest which dwells many medicinal herbs.
- Dharmapuri: Located about 22 km from Ambajogai, Dharmapuri adorns a fort, a lake, and an attractive Kedareshwar temple
- Kunthalgiri: Kunthalgiri is located about 101 kms away from Ambejogai. It is considered as one of the most important pilgrimage destination of Jains.
- Hattikhana or Bhoocharnath Cave: Hattikhana which is also called as Bhoocharnath cave is an expansive cave engraved on the flat plain and lies on the banks of the river Jayanti,. It is located at about 400 meters on the north-west of the Yogeshwari temple.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Shegaon Car On Rent, Mumbai to Wai Cab Rental, Mumbai to Ganagapur Taxi Service, Mumbai to Vapi Car Hire, Mumbai to Karad Car Hire, Mumbai to Ganpatipule Taxi Service, Mumbai to Harihareshwar Car Hire, Mumbai to Jejuri Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar Cab, Mumbai to Pandharpur Cab
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.