EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Aurangabad cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Aurangabad from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Aurangabad at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Aurangabad taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Aurangabad cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Aurangabad. Getting a cab to Aurangabad from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Aurangabad beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Aurangabad car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Aurangabad cab rental fare.
One of the emerging cities in Maharashtra, it is also growing as a prime industrial city. Apart from this it preserves the era of Mughals through its royalty and beautiful architectural work. The city has now emerged as a tourism hub with many historical monuments like Ajanta Caves, Ellora Caves, Bibi Ka Maqbara, Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga and Panchakki most of them dating back more than 2000 years and is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Where is, Aurangabad Located?
Aurangabad is situated mainly in the Godavari River Basin and partly in Tapi River Basin. It is surrounded by Nashik, Jalgaon, Jalna and Ahmednagar. Aurangabad is situated at elevation 588 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Aurangabad?
The best thing about Aurangabad is the historical monuments which depict the lifestyle of the medieval period. Aurangabad rests in the nature’s lap offering its visitors a picturesque scenic view within its vicinity.
Aurangabad has been one of the most visited places in Indian. The historical sites and natural scenic beauty allures millions of tourist each year. Apart from Ajanta and Ellora, the city also serves as a transit point for Pitalkhora, Daulatabad, Khultabad, Paithan and Shirdi. Aurangabad is also popular for its hand-woven Himroo and Paithani Sarees, the markets and colourful crowded bazaars. The Aurangabad food has a strong influence of Mughlai and Hyderabadi cuisine you can try the delicious Pulao, Biryani, Tahri and Naan Qalia.
The people of Aurangabad are sweet and humble and primarily speak Magahi and Hindi languages. Aurangabad experiences a fairly moderate climate and it is advisable to visit during the winter season. It is rich in its culture and inheritance and also known for its arts and crafts. Aurangabad shopping streets are filled with himroo shawls, mashroo and kimkhab. The well-known Paithani Silk Sarees and Bidri Silver care is also available in the Markets.
How to reach Aurangabad from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Aurangabad. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Aurangabad and cover the distance from Mumbai to Aurangabad by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Aurangabad car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Aurangabad taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Aurangabad from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Aurangabad Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Aurangabad distance by road is 335 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Aurangabad taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Aurangabad will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Aurangabad and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Aurangabad.
Time taken from Mumbai to Aurangabad by Taxi:
It takes approximately 6 hours 48 mins from Mumbai to Aurangabad by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Aurangabad Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Aurangabad at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Aurangabad outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Aurangabad cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Aurangabad taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Aurangabad with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Aurangabad taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Aurangabad from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Aurangabad at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Aurangabad cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Aurangabad:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Aurangabad from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Ajanta Caves: The wall paintings, ancient Indian arts, sculptures, temples, and shrines are the main attraction of Ajanta Caves.
- Ellora Caves: This major tourist attraction adorns Ellora paintings, art and culture of the old civilization of Hindus, Bouddha and Jains. A trip to Ajanta Caves is incomplete without a visit to Ellora Caves.
- Bibi Ka Maqbara: “Tomb of the Lady” was built by Azam Shah, son of Aurangzeb in the memory of his mother, Dilras Banu Begum. Though it has its own architectural charm, due to its resemblance to Agra Taj Mahal it is widely also called as Dakkhani Taj.
- Mhaismal: This beautiful Hill Station is also called as the ‘Mahableshwar of Marathwada’. It is 39 kilometres north of Aurangabad City is nearest from Khuldabad or Ellora Caves.
- Pitalkhora Caves: They are known for its fascinating carvings One can see here many unusual sculptures like Yaksa figures. The Pitalkhora chaitya is ageing, so the original pillars have been replaced with cement pillars to prevent a collapse.
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple: It is popularly said that out of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva one is located in Ghrishneshwar temple which nearby Ellora Caves. The temple is built with red sand stone and lime plaster. The biggest festival for temple is Mahashivratri.
- Lonar Cater Lake: Located in the Buldhana district yet majorly visited by tourist from Auragabad. It is the world's third largest crater and the Lonar Lake is a saltwater lake, which was formed by a meteor striking the Earth during the Pleistocene Epoch.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Pune Taxi Service, Mumbai to Nashik Car Hire, Mumbai to Surat Car Hire, Mumbai to Ratnagiri Car Rental, Mumbai to Kolhapur Car Hire, Mumbai to Goa Taxi Service
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.