EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Belgaum cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Belgaum from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Belgaum at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Belgaum taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Belgaum cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Belgaum. Getting a cab to Belgaum from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Belgaum beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Belgaum car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Belgaum cab rental fare.
Welcome to Belgaum the bamboo village also called as Belgavi. It is also known as the "Sugar Bowl of Karnataka” because of the huge scope of its sugarcane cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Belgaum is well connected to major cities of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka. The green vegetation all around throughout the year due to its pleasant climate makes it a perfect vacation destination. It is also known for its historic attractions, mouth-watering cuisines and a sweet blend of rich culture.
Belgaum is developing very fast in tourism, education, industrialization and modernization. Though heading towards modernization, it has still preserved its historical importance and cultural heritage. Nature is at its best in Belgaum, with green vegetation surrounding and magnificent waterfalls add to the beauty.
Where is, Belgaum Located?
A city situated in the Indian state of Karnataka. Belgaum is located in the zone of cultural transition between Karnataka and two states, Maharashtra and Goa. It lies near the foothills of the Sahyadri mountain range with the Markandeya River flowing nearby.
What is the best thing about Belgaum?
The best thing about Belgaum is its cool, healthy weather and rich amalgam of cultures from Karnataka, Maharashtra and Goa. It is hemmed in natural beauty in the form of rivers, waterfalls, hills and condensed forests. Belgaum is full of life and enchants you with its picturesque destinations.
Belgaum is known for a pleasant climate throughout the year and is surrounded by natural beauty which attracts tourist from all over the world. Belgaum is considered an attractive destination as it adorns many historic attractions, natural beauty and enviable heritage. It offers much opportunity to discover its hidden beauty gems. Belgaum is also a great place for food lovers and you will be satisfied with the local cuisines. Kannada and Marathi are the local languages spoken but the people of Belgaum also understand Hindi and English languages.
It celebrates many festivals namely Karaga festival, Kite festival, Godachi fair and Ganesh chaturthi are the major ones. Belgaum is well connected with nearby developed cities like Begaluru, Panaji, Kolhapur, Sangli, Hubli and Dharwad. A visit to nearby places can be planned during your visit to Belgaum. This wonderful city is sure to leave its traces in the hearts of its tourist only to make them visit once more.
How to reach Belgaum from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Belgaum. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Belgaum and cover the distance from Mumbai to Belgaum by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Belgaum car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Belgaum taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Belgaum from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Belgaum Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Belgaum distance by road is 484 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Belgaum taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Belgaum will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Belgaum and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Belgaum.
Time taken from Mumbai to Belgaum by Taxi:
It takes approximately 7 hours 51 mins from Mumbai to Belgaum by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Belgaum Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Belgaum at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Belgaum outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Belgaum cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Belgaum taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Belgaum with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Belgaum taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Belgaum from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Belgaum at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Belgaum cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Belgaum:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Belgaum from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Belgaum Fort: One of the oldest forts in Karnataka was designed in an oval shape to repel attacks of invading armies. The fort has a Jain temple, Hindu temple and also a Mosque.
- Jamboti: A town in Belgaum is a quick getaway destination for nature lovers. The Jamboti hills offer various activities like hiking, trekking, waterfalls, bird watching and nature sightseeing.
- Gokak Waterfall: A waterfall located on the Ghataprabha River is flooded with lots of locals and tourist for a quick getaway. It also has monuments from the Chalukya era in its vicinity.
- Amboli: Located about 70 km from Belgaum, is a popular hill station. It receives the highest rainfall in Maharashtra and the best season to visit Amboli is during the monsoon.
- Dudhsagar Falls: It is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River. It is surrounded by a deciduous forests with a rich biodiversity with makes it a picture perfect destination.
- Panaji: Take a tour to Panaji the capital of Goa which is about 115 km from Belgaum. Visit the popular beaches and explore the Goan culture, food and beauty.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Chiplun Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Navsari Car On Rent, Mumbai to Akkalkot Cab Rental, Mumbai to Tuljapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Shirdi Car Hire, Mumbai to Daman And Diu Car, Mumbai to Igatpuri Cab Rental, Mumbai to Indore Car Hire, Mumbai to Nagpur Cab Rental, Mumbai to Udaipur Car Rental
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.