EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Bhopal cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Bhopal from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Bhopal at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Bhopal taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Bhopal cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Bhopal. Getting a cab to Bhopal from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Bhopal beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Bhopal car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Bhopal cab rental fare.
Bhopal the capital city of Madhya Pradesh is a blend of picturesque nature beauty, historical places and modernization. Also, known as the “City of Lakes” for its numerous lakes, natural and artificial. One of the greenest city in India is the 17th largest city in the country. It is also houses the most number of Institutes of National Importance namely IISER, MANIT, SPA, and AIIMS.
Where is, Bhopal Located?
Bhopal is located in Madhya Pradesh at an elevation of 500 metres. It is located in the Malwa plateau near by the Vindhya mountain ranges. It has prominent hills like Idgah hills, Katara hills and Shyamala hills. The city shares the borders with two beautiful lakes, which are recognized as the Upper Lake or Bada Talab and Lower Lake or Chota Talaab, respectively.
What is the best thing about Bhopal?
The best thing about Bhopal is that it is the Heart of India. And as the heart is the purest places you ever see as you get to enjoy the modern lifestyle even after being in the heart of Mother nature. The amalgam of different religions is also one of the best things in Bhopal. The people of Bhopal are known for their hospitality.
Bhopal is said to have been founded by king Bhoja of the Paramara dynasty. Bhopal city has a blend of tradition and modern life making it attractive to tourist from all over the world. The Havelis, grand mosques and museums showcase the remnants of the glorious past. It is famous for its art and culture and is popular for its handcrafted items among the tourist. Bhopal offers and number of contemporary and performing arts centres. It is also known for the beautiful cave paintings which portray their ethnicity.
The best aspect of Bhopal Cuisine are its exquisite meat delicacies but it also offers some delicious vegetarian dishes. There are number of drinks to fulfil your appetite and lastly the Bhopali paan is a must. Like the food, the people of Bhopal are also very diverse, rich and vibrant. Hindi and Urdu are most widely spoken languages. English language is spoken by the urban people and the local vendors. The city also has a strong literature and theatre culture. The embroidery and sequined jewellery, clothes, bags and artefacts attract most of the visitors.
How to reach Bhopal from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Bhopal. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Bhopal and cover the distance from Mumbai to Bhopal by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Bhopal car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Bhopal taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Bhopal from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Bhopal Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Bhopal distance by road is 776 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Bhopal taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Bhopal will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Bhopal and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Bhopal.
Time taken from Mumbai to Bhopal by Taxi:
It takes approximately 12 hours 51 mins from Mumbai to Bhopal by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Bhopal Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Bhopal at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Bhopal outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Bhopal cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Bhopal taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Bhopal with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Bhopal taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Bhopal from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Bhopal at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Bhopal cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Bhopal:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Bhopal from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Van Vihar National Park: Managed as a modern zoological park is divided into two categories ‘captives’ and ‘herbivores’. All herbivores are allowed to roam freely and carnivorous animals are kept inside enclosed areas. Van Vihar preserves animals belonging to endangered species and the park is the abode of variety of animals, birds and fishes.
- Lower and Upper Lakes: An earthen dam separates the two lakes from each other. The Lower Lake is situated to the east of the Upper Lake. These lakes play a vital role in serving the city as they supply water to 40 % of the residents of Bhopal. It is surrounded by parks and a perfect place to relax and enjoy various water sports like Kayaking, parasailing and water skiing.
- Taj-ul-Masajid: Meaning “The Crown of Mosques” is the largest mosque in India and second largest in Asia. It is made of red stone and is located by the lake named Motia Talab. The masjid is open on all days, but non-Muslims are not allowed inside on Fridays.
- Lakshmi Narayana Temple: Also, known as the “Birla temple” give a panoramic view of the entire Bhopal city. Within the temple premises is the famous Birla Museum which boasts various sculptures and artefacts from all over Madhya Pradesh.
- Kanha Fun City: One of the best adventure and amusement park in Bhopal. You can enjoy variety of rides, food, water sports and picture perfect views. Best place to have fun time and water activities with family and friends.
- Regional Science Centre: The science centre is aimed at spreading science and technology among the folks, predominantly the students.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Daman And Diu Car, Mumbai to Igatpuri Cab Rental, Mumbai to Indore Car Hire, Mumbai to Nagpur Cab Rental, Mumbai to Udaipur Car Rental, Mumbai to Aurangabad Car Hire, Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.