EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Chiplun cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Chiplun from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Chiplun at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Chiplun taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Chiplun cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Chiplun. Getting a cab to Chiplun from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Chiplun beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Chiplun car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Chiplun cab rental fare.
Chiplun is a fast developing city in Konkan and has a strong cultural background. The meaning of the city’s name is “The adobe of Lord Parshuram”. Chiplun city is one of the developing cities in India. It has become the economic and commercial centre of Ratnagiri District. It is popular as a weekend getaway for people seeking for a breath of fresh air. Its picturesque spots, mouth-watering cuisine, mild winters with pleasant climate and solitude atmosphere make it a perfect destination. The lush greenery and beaches make it idyllic for nature lovers and honeymoon destination. It is famous for its evergreen surroundings, bird watching, trekking and sightseeing with a countryside experience.
As Chiplun is located in Ratnagiri district it is very well known for Alphonso mangoes which are popularly called as ‘King of Mangoes’. The local cuisine mostly comprises of Malvani food (seafood delicacies) . It proves to be an awesome place for Malvani food lovers. On the other hand Chiplun is an industrial town and has several chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
Where is, Chiplun Located?
Chiplun is located in the Kokan region of Maharashtra and lies on the banks of the river Vashishti. The Western Ghats lie to the east of Chiplun and the Guhagar beach in the west. Chiplun lies on the Mumbai-Goa route and is about 320 km south of Mumbai.
What is the best thing about Chiplun?
The best thing about Chiplun is its food, white sand beaches, lush green environment and mangoes and cashew groves. It is also famous for kokams and kokam juices. Kokam is a red colour fruit named as Garcinia indica. You can also buy dry kokam, jackfruit chips and Alphonso mangoes from many local shops at affordable rates. Another best thing is that Chiplun is the access point to visit nearby Guhagar Beach.
Chiplun has gained much popularity as a famous tourist destination amongst country and foreign tourists. Its wonderful landscape allures people from around the world. As it lies on Mumbai Goa road it is a famous stop over for people returning from Goa on NH-17. Most people coming to Chiplun tend to go to the famous River view resort.
Along with the natural beauty Chiplun is adorned with majestic Temples and Forts in the Sahyadri mountains. The beauty is glorified with clean and virgin beaches at Harnai, Murud and Ganpatipule. Due to its increased tourism the city has an abundance of hotels and resorts by the Vaishishti Lake. Most of the tourist love to wake up with a beautiful nature picture view from their hotel windows. There are numerous lodges, luxury resorts at reasonable rates. It has a tropical climate and the best time to visit this city is during Monsoon.
How to reach Chiplun from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Chiplun. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Chiplun and cover the distance from Mumbai to Chiplun by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Chiplun car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Chiplun taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Chiplun from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Chiplun Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Chiplun distance by road is 258 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Chiplun taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Chiplun will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Chiplun and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Chiplun.
Time taken from Mumbai to Chiplun by Taxi:
It takes approximately 5 hours 49 mins from Mumbai to Chiplun by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Chiplun Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Chiplun at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Chiplun outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Chiplun cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Chiplun taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Chiplun with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Chiplun taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Chiplun from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Chiplun at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Chiplun cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Chiplun:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Chiplun from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Vashishti River: One of the larger rivers in Konkan region. Its picturesque view attracts many tourist and people book hotels near it just to have the morning sunlight view from their hotel windows.
- Lord Parashurama Temple: The famous temple dedicated to Lord Parashurama is a perfect example of a beautiful amalgam of Hindu and Muslim architectural styles. A shrine for Goddess Renuka who is Lord Parashuram’s Mother is built just behind the temple.
- Sawatsada Waterfalls: The gushing white water and rippling sound of this waterfall make it a scenic location. Mostly famous amongst photographers and nature lovers. It is a pleasure only in Monsoon season.
- Pandavaas Caves: These caves have a historical significance and the Datta mandir in its vicinity is believed to be built by Pandavas.
- Nageshwar temple: Popular amongst Trekkers and Photographers. It is considered as a difficult trek site.
- Mahabaleshwar: Located in the hills of Western Ghats, Mahabaleshwar is the Highest Hill Station in Western India. It is about 105 km from Chiplun. The beautiful climate and lush greenery attracts tourist from Mumbai and other parts of Maharashtra.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Navsari Car On Rent, Mumbai to Akkalkot Cab Rental, Mumbai to Tuljapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Shirdi Car Hire, Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur Car, Mumbai to Igatpuri Cab Rental, Mumbai to Indore Car Hire, Mumbai to Nagpur Cab Rental, Mumbai to Udaipur Car Rental, Mumbai to Belgaum Car Hire Hire
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.