EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Daman And Diu cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Daman And Diu from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Daman And Diu at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Daman And Diu taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Daman And Diu cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Daman And Diu. Getting a cab to Daman And Diu from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Daman And Diu beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Daman And Diu car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Daman And Diu cab rental fare.
About Daman And Diu
Daman and Diu is the second smallest union territory in west India. It comprises of two distinct areas separated by the Arabian Sea. It was a part of the Portuguese colony of Goa until 1961. Daman and Diu. Daman & Diu is known for its perfect amalgam that showcases the modern and historical tradition. The historical monuments and structures convey the subtle old world charisma of its colonial era. Owing to its favourable climate, natural scenery, and calm surroundings, Daman & Diu is the most famous gateway for nature lovers, adventure enthusiasts and tourists. It is also well-known for its natural splendour.
Where is, Daman and Diu Located?
Daman and Diu is located in the west of India on the Arabian Sea coast at an altitude of 6 meters from sea level. Daman is encircled by the Gujrat coast while Diu lies in the Gulf of Cambay near Veraval Port.
What is the best thing about Daman and Diu?
The best thing about Daman and Diu is that its natural beauty is untouched and the picturesque calm environment still prevails. The beauty of Daman & Diu attracts many tourist round the year. The growing tourism has given opportunities to many sightseeing, hotels, guesthouses and water sports. The long stretch of beaches is one of the main attractions of this place.
Daman and Diu Tourism:
The beautiful beaches, food, Portuguese monuments, forts and exotic liquor is the reason Daman & Diu attracts so many tourists round the year. These twin towns are perfect for an escape from the mundane life. The weather being pleasant at any time of the year can be a quick gateway for mesmerising sights. Though monsoons are not a good idea for a visit to this place as you hardly get to venture out due to the heavy rains. The beaches also offer many water sports activities like snorkelling, skiing, speed boat ride and swimming. Apart from the serene views, Daman & Diu offer mouth-watering sea foods for visitors. They also boast the vibrant culture and is an amalgam of Hindus, Muslims and Christians.
The eye-pleasing architecture, the sedately clean air, the shorelines and the opulent greenery blended with perfect weather conditions, make Daman and Diu Tourism idyllic for travel lovers.
Tourists do not have to face any language barrier as the locals speak English, Hindi, Gujarati, Portuguese and Marathi languages. Both Daman and Diu have numerous hotel options to suit all budgets.
How to reach Daman And Diu from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Daman And Diu. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Daman And Diu and cover the distance from Mumbai to Daman And Diu by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Daman And Diu car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Daman And Diu taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Daman And Diu from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Daman And Diu Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Daman And Diu distance by road is 177 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Daman And Diu taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Daman And Diu will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Daman And Diu and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Daman And Diu.
Time taken from Mumbai to Daman And Diu by Taxi:
It takes approximately 3 hours 14 mins from Mumbai to Daman And Diu by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Daman And Diu Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Daman And Diu at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Daman And Diu outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Daman And Diu cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Daman And Diu taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Daman And Diu with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Daman And Diu taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Daman And Diu from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Daman And Diu at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Daman And Diu cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Daman and Diu:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Daman and Diu from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Diu Fort: Located on the west coast of India in Diu depicts the Portuguese architectural and colonial rule. You can climb up the lighthouse which is the highest point of the fort. A portion of Fort is also used as the island’s jail.
- Gangeshwar Temple: Located approx. 3 km from Diu in an old Fudam village. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva which is thought to be established by Pandavas during their exile. The Shivalingas stand amidst the rocks which are continuously washed by waves.
- Nagoa Beach: Is one of the most commercial beach in Diu. The beach has a number of water-sports and adorned with restaurants offering variety of sea-food.
- St. Paul's Church: The St. Paul Church dedicated to 'Our Lady of Immaculate Conception' is one of the most well-known tourist attractions of Diu.
- Jampore beach: Jampore Beach is one of the city's prime attractions. Blessed with a lovely weather throughout the year, a long stretch of golden sand and greenery, the Jampore beach is truly a mesmerizing place to visit.
- Vapi: A well-developed city in Valsad district in Gujarat. Located on the banks of river Daman Ganga. It has many mesmerizing tourist spots.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Igatpuri Cab Rental, Mumbai to Indore Car Hire, Mumbai to Nagpur Cab Rental, Mumbai to Udaipur Car Rental, Mumbai to Belgaum Car Hire Hire, Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Bhopal Car Hire
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.