EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Harihareshwar cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Harihareshwar from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Harihareshwar at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Harihareshwar taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Harihareshwar cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Harihareshwar. Getting a cab to Harihareshwar from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Harihareshwar beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Harihareshwar car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Harihareshwar cab rental fare.
One of the finest sea shores, Hariharshwar is also called as “Dakshin Kashi” which means Kashi of the South. It is surrounded by four hills and river Savitri flows through the town. Harihareshwar is popular for its divine temple dedicated to Lord Harihareshwar and also is a famous beach destination mostly for people in Mumbai and Pune. The name Harihareshwar means into the abode of Lord Shiva. This place has a great religious importance and significance. The ancient temples depict the amalgam of the Indian and Maratha architecture.
Visiting Harihareshwar will give you pleasant surprise with some of the most striking beaches along the Konkan coast. The nearby Pushpadri hill and adjacent dense woods add to the beauty of the beaches making the more attractive.
Where is, Harihareshwar Located?
Harihareshwar is a town located in Raigad district and is placed in the heart of nature and bounded with Sahyadri’s hills. It is encircled by four hills namely Harshinachal, Brahmadri, Harihareshwar and Pushpadri. Located on the Konkan coast, the Harihareshwar beach lies near high mountains of the Western Ghats. It is well connected with nearby cities like Mumbai and Pune.
What is the best thing about Harihareshwar?
The best thing about Harihareshwar is that it is a major pilgrimage centre and also a popular beach resort. It has two beaches near the temple, one to the north and other to the south. Harihareshwar therefore offers an awesome amalgam of natural magnificence with mystical enhancement.
The idyllic location of Harihareshwar makes it a popular tourist destination. Harihareshwar is renowned for its serenity and picturesque beach. Lord Harihareshwar temple is believed to have been blessed by Lord Shiva. Adjacent to Lord Harihareshwar temple is Viahsnupad, the footmarks of Lord Vishnu. Many people from Pune and Mumbai go on a weekend destination to Harihareshwar along with, Shrivardhan and Diveagar beach. To take a glimpse of every bit of this beautiful place one can spend three to four days of holiday.
The accommodation in Harihareshwar would not be an issue as there are MTDC (a Government Body) and many private resorts. You can also choose for bed and breakfasts stays in local homes. The beach is clean; unpopulated and offer many water sports like paragliding and water surfing at affordable rates. The food here is mouth-watering and it is a paradise for the seafood lovers. One can also visit the nearby Kondivli beach which is as stunning as Harihareshwar. It is also nearby to other tourist places like Shrivardhan, Diveagar and Murud-Janjira. There is no doubt that Harihareshwar is a place of splendour with the amusing character, temples, beach and dense woods
Mumbai to Harihareshwar Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Harihareshwar distance by road is 201 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Harihareshwar taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Harihareshwar will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Harihareshwar and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Harihareshwar.
Time taken from Mumbai to Harihareshwar by Taxi:
It takes approximately 4 hours 49 mins from Mumbai to Harihareshwar by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Harihareshwar Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Harihareshwar at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Harihareshwar outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Harihareshwar cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Harihareshwar taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Harihareshwar with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Harihareshwar taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Harihareshwar from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Harihareshwar at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Harihareshwar cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Harihareshwar:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Harihareshwar from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Harihareshwar Beach: This beach is the main attraction of the town and adds to the scenic beauty of the place. The beach is clean and unharmed with a cool breeze flowing in its atmosphere. Rather unpopulated than other beaches in Maharashtra.
- Kalbhairav Temple: This temple is said to be dedicated to Lord Kalbhairav wh is believed to be the lord of all mantra shastras. It is said that Lord Shiva created Kalbhairav and bless him with all mantras. This ancient temple consists of places built for Lord Shiva, Kalbhairav and other deities.
- Diveagar Beach: A clean and less populated beach with a pristine atmosphere around is located at a distance of around 38 km from Harihareshwar town.
- Srivardhan Beach: This beach with blackish sand is located about 20 km from Harihareshwar. It offers adventurous water sports and trekking the neighbouring cliffs of Shrivardhan is also a main attraction for adventure seekers.
- Ganesh Gully: It is a narrow channel or lane which is located between two mountains. It is a 3 feet wide Gully and at the end of the Gully a beautiful statue of Lord Ganesh is placed. The statue is placed at the esteemed position that is submerged 30 feet under the water.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Jejuri Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar Cab, Mumbai to Pandharpur Cab, Mumbai to Ambajogai Taxi Service, Mumbai to Shegaon Car On Rent, Mumbai to Shirdi Car Hire, Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur Car, Mumbai to Alandi Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Bhimashankar Car, Mumbai to Ganpatipule Taxi Service
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.