EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Indore cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Indore from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Indore at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Indore taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Indore cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Indore. Getting a cab to Indore from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Indore beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Indore car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Indore cab rental fare.
Indore is the largest city of Indian State of Madhya Pradesh, also called as the commercial capital of the state. It is also developing as the educational hub of India. It offers a plethora of grand palaces co-existing with commercial centres. It is also known for its mouth-watering food delicacies which are popular across the nation. It got its name after Lord Indra, the deity of Indreshwar temple. Rang Panchami and Ahilya Utsav are the prime festivals of the city.
Where is, Indore Located?
Located in the western fringes of Madhya Pardesh at an elevation of 550 meters above sea level. It is situated on the banks of the River Khan and SarawatiDevi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport is a regional airport in Indore. Indore is well connected to major cities like Bhopal, Gwalior, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Nagpur, Jaipur, Raipur Delhi and Mumbai. The airport is just 8 kms away from the city.
What is the best thing about Indore?
The best thing about Indore is its rich cultural heritage which fascinates with its architectural charm and historical enigma. The Rani Ahilya Bai statue built at the centre of the city as a tribute to this queen who was behind the shaping of the city. Indore city changed from a desolate town to a flourishing capital in just 3 years.
Indore houses a pool of tourist attractions which are flooded with tourist all around the year. Indore is a home for varied religion but is popular for its full communal harmony. It is well connected to Mumbai hence also called as “Mini Mumbai”. Indore has a lot of wonderful places worth paying a visit during your next visit. Some of the popular visiting spots namely Shri Omkareshwar jyotirlinga, Khajrana ganesh temple, Patalpani waterfalls, Lal Bagh palace are worth taking a tour of.
The cloth market has become a booming sector in Indore, Maheshwari sarees have particularly gained popularity of late. Do grab one during your visit. Indore is also known for its leather toys and carving craft items. Accommodation choices are abundant in the city. One can find reasonable, mid-range and luxury hotels conveniently.
How to reach Indore from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Indore. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Indore and cover the distance from Mumbai to Indore by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Indore car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Indore taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Indore from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Indore Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Indore distance by road is 584 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Indore taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Indore will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Indore and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Indore.
Time taken from Mumbai to Indore by Taxi:
It takes approximately 10 hours 9 mins from Mumbai to Indore by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Indore Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Indore at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Indore outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Indore cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Indore taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Indore with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Indore taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Indore from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Indore at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Indore cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Indore:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Indore from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Patalpani: A beautiful waterfall which is legendary for its unknown depth of water and it goes deep to the underground world popularly called as “Patal”. Famous for trekking and looks majestic in rainy season.
- Lal Bagh Palace: One of the iconic building of the Holkar Era is mainly known for its magnificent architecture. Each fragment of the palace takes you back in time giving you a glimpse of the grandeur of the Holkars.
- Kanch Mandir: A popular Jain temple the Kanch Mandir is a temple of glass. Famous for numerous glass paintings and sculptures this palace hosts many celebrations held during Jain Festivals.
- Sarafa Bazaar: Sarafa Bazaar is famous in Indore for its finger-licking street food and its liveliness during nights. The jewellery market is also popular amongst people who are fond of gold.
- Ujjain: About 52 km away from Indore lies Ujjain, a city which has a noteworthy value and a historical reputation attached to it.
- Bhopal: A city of lakes and one of the greenest city in India where you get to enjoy the modern lifestyle even after being in the heart of Mother nature.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Nagpur Cab Rental, Mumbai to Udaipur Car Rental, Mumbai to Belgaum Car Hire Hire, Mumbai to Chiplun Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Navsari Car On Rent, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Bhopal Car Hire, Mumbai to Daman And Diu Car, Mumbai to Igatpuri Cab Rental
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.