EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Nashik cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Nashik from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Nashik at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Nashik taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Nashik cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Nashik. Getting a cab to Nashik from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Nashik beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Nashik car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Nashik cab rental fare.
Nashik is one of the most prominent cities of Northern Maharashtra it is the third-largest city in the state after Mumbai and Pune. Nashik is the centre of attraction because of its beautiful surroundings and cool and pleasant climate. It is famously known as the ‘wine capital of India’ as it has many breweries because of the abundance of grapes.
A museum near Nashik at Gargoti has a magnificent collection of zeolites. Buddhist rock-cut caves specially known as the Pandav Leni contain inscriptions written in the Brahmi script. It is the third most industrialized city of Maharashtra and is one of the fastest developing city in the world Geographical Perspective.
Where is, Nashik Located?
Nashik is located in the northwest region of Maharashtra at the foothills of Western Ghats on the banks of river Godavari. It is situated at an elevation of about 700 m above sea level and is highest amongst the major cities in Maharashtra.
What is the best thing about Nashik?
The best thing about Nashik is that it preserves the royal essence due to its mythological, historical, social and cultural importance. Temples and Ghats on the banks of Godavari have made Nashik one of the holiest places for Hindus all over the World. Nashik hosts one of the largest religious gatherings in the world known as Maha Kumbh.
Tourism in Nashik has grown at an enormous rate. The charm of Nashik’s picturesque surrounding and pleasant climate attracts many tourists round the year. Nashik has great mythological significance, this is a place where Lord Rama, along with his wife Sita and brother Laxman stayed during their 14-year exile.
Nashik is a place of temples and plays host to numerous tourists visiting Shirdi and Trimbakeshwar. Apart from its temples, Nashik is also popular for its forts, waterfalls, vineyards and trekking hills. With the presence of multiple vineyards in Nashik, Sula vineyard is the most famous one. It also hosts a Sula Fest each year, which is said to be the country's premier gourmet world music festival
Nasik tourism offers plentiful options for a comforting and relaxing stay. There are hotels which are matched to serve all kind of travellers. Nashik boasts of extremely talented and unique craftsmanship in silverware. You can also shop for ornaments in Saraf Bazar. Pay a visit to nearby attractions like Igatpuri, Saputara and Jawhar.
How to reach Nashik from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Nashik. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Nashik and cover the distance from Mumbai to Nashik by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Nashik car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Nashik taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Nashik from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Nashik Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Nashik distance by road is 168 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Nashik taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Nashik will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Nashik and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Nashik.
Time taken from Mumbai to Nashik by Taxi:
It takes approximately 3 hours 9 mins from Mumbai to Nashik by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Nashik Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Nashik at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Nashik outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Nashik cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Nashik taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Nashik with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Nashik taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Nashik from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Nashik at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Nashik cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Nashik:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Nashik from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Trimbakeshwar Temple: Trimbakeshwar is located in Nashik District at the source of the Godavari River. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingaas.
- Pragati Aerospace Museum: It is also known as HAL aerospace museum and is located at Ozar, Nashik District. It showcases the history of HAL in pictorial form. Also, some models of air-crafts built by HAL for Indian Air Force are kept in museum.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Smarak: It is built is the fond memory of the legendary film-maker Dadasaheb Phalke. This garden is situated on the Nashik-Mumbai highway at the foot of Pandav leni Caves. It also includes place for meditation, conference hall and an exhibition centre with a beautiful fountain.
- Sula Vineyards: It is a winery and vineyard located in the Nashik. The annual live music festival ‘SulaFest’ takes place at their Nashik winery which offers music, drinks, food, and fashion. People engage in activities include grape stomping, wine tasting, and camping. Rent a Car to visit the SulaFest which will be held in Feb 2017.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Surat Car Hire, Mumbai to Ratnagiri Car Rental, Mumbai to Kolhapur Car Hire, Mumbai to Goa Taxi Service, Mumbai to Aurangabad Car Hire, Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Pune Taxi Service
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.
Nashik is the third largest city in Maharashtra and the most urbanized city with lowest slum rate of approximately 3%. It is also called as the “Wine Capital of Maharashtra”, due to the numerous wineries located in Nashik District. It is known for the lush green vegetation and pleasant climate throughout the year.
It has an immense devotional diversity and house for many religious places like Shirdi, Trimbakeshwar, Panchavati, Ramkund, Ganga Ghat and many more. Nashik is one of the fast developing city with an amalgam of religious and urbanisation touch. Nashik has a well agricultural production producing mainly Grapes, Strawberries and Onions.
Where is Nashik Located?
Nashik is located in the Northern Maharashtra region spread across an area of about 360 km. It is located on the banks of Godavari river making it the most holy place for Hindus. It is located at latitude and longitude of 20 and 73.79 respectively and is situated at elevation 584 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Nashik?
There are many exciting things about Nashik from historical sites to cultural diversity, but meeting Nashikars, the people of Nashik is the best thing amongst this. The people are welcoming and make their visitors feel at home city.
It has lot of natural attractions for the nature lovers. The caves and temples depict the architectural beauty of Nashik. It also celebrates the Nasik International Film festival to keep Dada Saheb Phalkes vision alive. The largest mass gathering of Hindus to take a bath in the sacred river is witnessed during Kumba Mela held in Nashik-Trimbakeshwar.
Nashik has a pleasant climate throughout the year due to its high altitude location. It attracts tourist from all around the world in all seasons. Many people visit Nashik during the Sula fest held at Sula Wines, where you can have drinks, food, dance and go shopping in vineyards. People travel the most during the Kumbha mela to witness the glimpse of faithful devotion in Hinduism. You can visit to the university campuses of the city. The language spoken is majorly Marathi, Hindi and English. Relish on the local cuisines and Madhavji chivda, Maruti Wafers, Budha Halwai and Pande Mithai are a must try. Nashik is a city full of foodies and savour on the street delicacies. Do not miss the Famous Misal Hangouts.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Nashik?
- Pandavleni caves: A group of carved caves which represent hinayana and Buddhist caves. These are one of the oldest caves of Maharashtra and the peak can be accessible through trekking. It has lots of chambers and is adorned with Jain and Buddhist sculpture.
- Vallone vineyards: You can pay a visit to this vineyard which has a collection of French style wines of different variety and blends.
- Gangapur Dam: One of the first dams built in Nashik Gangapur dam has been built on godavari river.
- Regiment of artillery museum: Located near pandav caves this museum has served as an important training centre for soldiers and Indian army. It is well equipped with new and advanced artillery weapons.
- Ajneri Hills: Lush green vegetation, picturesque environment, a fort at the top and believed to be the birthplace of Lord Hanuman is the beauty of Ajneri caves. Monsoons are the best to view the waterfalls.