EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Panjim cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Panjim from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Panjim at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Panjim taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Panjim cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Panjim. Getting a cab to Panjim from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Panjim beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Panjim car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Panjim cab rental fare.
Panjim is one of India’s smallest and most relaxed state capitals of Goa and it lies on the banks of the Mandovi River estuary. Panjim means "the land that never floods” and is the first city in India to be built on a planned grid system. It is widely known for its promenades, heritage walks, clean streets and a lot of restaurants.
Goa is famous for its beautiful beaches from which Miramar, Bambolim, and Dona Paula are three popular beaches located near Panajim. Dona Paula is said to be the junction for two of Goa’s famous rivers, Zuari and Mandovi. These two rivers meet at the Arabian Sea. The carnival celebrations in February include a colourful parade on the street. Fish, curry and rice combine to make a delicious daily meal for the average Goan. But Goan cuisine has many flavours and tastes with its vast treasure of culinary delicacies.
As it offers the most diverse attractions for tourists, many people travel to Panjim from Mumbai for a quick getaway. You can hire a cab from Mumbai to Panjim and cover the distance from Mumbai to Panjim by road with ease and comfort. Rent a car of your choice from our large range of fleet and have an enjoyable trip to Panjim with our Mumbai Panjim Cab Service.
How to reach Panjim from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Panjim. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Panjim and cover the distance from Mumbai to Panjim by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Panjim car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Panjim taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Panjim from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Panjim Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Panjim distance by road is 571 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Panjim taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Panjim will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Panjim and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Panjim.
Time taken from Mumbai to Panjim by Taxi:
It takes approximately 10 hours 21 mins from Mumbai to Panjim by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Panjim Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Panjim at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Panjim outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Panjim cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Panjim taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Panjim with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Panjim taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Panjim from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Panjim at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Panjim cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Panjim:
There are many other places to visit during your visit to Panjim from Mumbai.
- Calangute Beach: Is one of the best beaches in Goa and is famously called as “Queen of Beaches”. Calangute beach allures tourist and backpackers from all over the world. It is overspread with clubs and shacks and also provides modern amenities. Many rock, pop, open air dance and other shows are held at this beach. There are many tourists from Mumbai to Calangute, Goa year round.
- Candolim Beach: It is very famous evening destination and has a number of good restaurants and night clubs. It is perfect if you want a sunbath and an occasional dip and be away from the crowd. When you visit Candolim a visit to Aguada Fort is also recommended.
- Anjuna Beach: Mostly known for its Hippie Culture, Anuja beach is one of the most famous beach in India. It is a place for parties, long walks, sunset and shopping hangout beside the beach.
- Ponda: Also known as Fonda is famous for its temples, largest mosque and is a gateway to Goa’s Wildlife Sanctuaries.
- Baga Beach: An energetic beach offering thrilling water sports ranging from jet skis to parasailing. Tourist mostly prefer a peaceful sunbath during the day and enjoy the joyous nightlife.
- Mapusa: Mapusa is a little town with its own charm. In Mapusa you can visit the colourful bazaar, old Chapora fort and visit beaches around for water sports and sightseeing.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Amboli Car Hire, Mumbai to Dapoli Car Rental, Mumbai to Saputara Car Hire, Mumbai to Sawantwadi Car Rental, Mumbai to Silvassa Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Baramati Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Pimpri Chinchwad Taxi, Mumbai to Matheran Cab Rental, Mumbai to Tarkarli Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Panchgani Car Rental
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.