EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Pune cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Pune from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Pune at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Pune taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Pune cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Pune. Getting a cab to Pune from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Pune beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Pune car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Pune cab rental fare.
Welcome to Pune (Poona), also known as Punya Nagari ('city of virtuous deeds'). It is located in the Maharashtra state of west central India. It is the second largest in the state of Maharashtra after the state capital Mumbai, largest in Western Ghats and one of the most important IT hubs in India. It is the cultural capital of Maharashtra and is well known for its cultural activities and numerous job opportunities.
Pune is popularly called as the "Oxford of the East" due to the existence of numerous well-known educational institutions in the city. For those looking for a glimpse of the actual India, or just an enjoyable night out, Pune blends old world charisma with a modern and pulsating night life. Pune offers good sightseeing within the city and at nearby attractions. Many tourists pay a visit to the famous pair of hill-stations Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar which is easily available from Pune.
Where is, Pune Located?
Pune is located at the eastern edge of the western ghats on the Deccan Plateau. It is said to be located on the right bank of Mutha river and at an elevation of 560 metres above sea level. It is well connected with major cities of Maharashtra and roughly 150 kilometres east of Mumbai.
What is the best thing about Pune?
The best thing about Pune is that it is a blend of rich culture, heritage and modernization which makes it one of the leading cities in India today. The unique thing about Pune is its people who keep the spirit of Pune alive.
Pune treasures its varied architecture hence serves as a major tourist attraction with historic forts to gardens and museums. A tour to Pune city in India is incomplete without a visit to these great ventures of architectural wonder. Many people travel to Pune during its most celebrated festivals like Pune Festival, Shaniwarwada Dance Festival, and Ganesh Chaturthi. If you plan to visit this city the best time to visit October to March.
Pune city offers tourists full amenities as well as some select attractions, parks, gardens and cultural sites. Visitors always make it a point to visit the twin hill-stations of Lonavala and Khandala for its bracing weather and the wonderful views you get of the valley and the snaking highway that leads to Mumbai. If you would like to see the magnificence of Indian art and history, you must make it a point to visit the caves of Karla and Bhaja, located about 15 kilometers from Lonavla.
How to reach Pune from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Pune. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Pune and cover the distance from Mumbai to Pune by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Pune car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Pune taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Pune from Mumbai by Cab. You can book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Pune Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Pune distance by road is 149 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Pune taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Pune will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Pune and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Pune.
Time taken from Mumbai to Pune by Taxi:
It takes approximately 2 hours 45 mins from Mumbai to Pune by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Pune Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Pune at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Pune outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Pune cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Pune taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Pune with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Pune taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Pune from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Pune at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Pune cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Pune:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Pune from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Sinhagad: This is one of the major forts in Sahyadri ranges, and is probably the most tourist attracted forts in Maharashtra. The fort has been the site of many important battles, most notably the Battle of Sinhagad in 1671.
- Aga Khan Palace: It was constructed by Sultan Muhammed Shah Aga Khan III in Pune, India. The palace was an act of charity by the Sultan who wanted to help the poor in the neighbouring areas of Pune, who were drastically hit by famine. Today the Aga Khan Palace complex along with its museum and memorials are being taken care by the Gandhi Memorial Society.
- Raj Bhavan: It is the monsoon residence of the Governor of Maharashtra. It is located in the city of Pune, Maharashtra state in India. The Governor today attends the Independence Day celebrations on 15 August at Pune just as he presides over the Republic day celebrations on 26 January at Mumbai
- Empress Garden: The Empress Garden is a botanical park located near the Race Course Pune. It nurtures and preserve flora of the region. The lush garden consists of green lawns, abundant flora and fauna, play area for kids, and a snack counters. The park has a small stream of water flowing all over the garden, and is a delight for nature lovers.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Museum: This museum has been built in fond memory of the great freedom fighter, B.R. Ambedkar. The museum has a rich collection of items that Dr. Ambedkar used from his childhood until his death. It attracts tourists, students, researchers, archaeologists and photographers from all over the World.
- Saras Baug: The place where the park now stands was once occupied by a small lake. However, the lake dried up and was later developed into Saras Baug. Saras Baug is a major landmark in the city of Pune and it consists of famous Ganpati Temple, garden, lawns and a big lake.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Nashik Car Hire, Mumbai to Surat Car Hire, Mumbai to Ratnagiri Car Rental, Mumbai to Kolhapur Car Hire, Mumbai to Goa Taxi Service, Mumbai to Aurangabad Car Hire, Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.
Welcome to Pune the cultural capital and youth city of India mostly pronounced as Poona by the Punekars (locals). Being the second largest city in the state of Maharashtra, Pune enchants you with its diverse culture and picturesque locations. The city has become the educational hub and attracts students and proffesional to give a boost to their career.
Back in history it was once the capital of Maratha Empire. Pune gained its own cultural and architectural importance when Shivaji Maharj, the Great Maratha Warrior built his empire in Pune. Marathi, Hindi and English are the major languages spoken in Pune.
Where is Pune Located?
Pune is located on the western margin of the deccan plateau and is 560 m above sea level. Pune comprises of many tal hills hence mostly termed as the hilly city. The highest hill Vetal hill stands within the city limits at an elevation of 2600 ft. Central Pune is located at the junction of the Mula and Mutha Rivers. The outskirts of Pune are crossed by the Pavana, indrayani and tributaries of Bhima River.
What is the best thing about Pune?
Punekars strong belief that “Pune tithe kay Une” meaning “There is no insufficiency in Pune” is the best thing about Pune. Pune has strived its best to still preserve the charm and cultural roots of the true Maratha. Being the place of Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Mahatma Phule and Sant Tukaram is doubtlessly considered as the cultural capital of Maharashtra.
Due to mixture of various cultures it celebrates a wide range of festivals with a great enthusiam. Ganeshostav and Diwali are major festivals celebrated where the whole city sparkels and comes together to share happiness. It mesmerises its visitors with its architectural beauty. It still has presrevd the grand palaces of Marathas, Shaniwar Wada is one of the renowned palace. It houses a range of museums, parks and gardens.
The best time to visit Pune is October to May. The climate in Pune is charming and is a perfect delight to the senses. The well balanced weather never makes it seem too hot or too cold. The rain though here is unpredictable and can shower abit in summer too. The wide architectural wonders attract the toursit all round the year. Pune city is not only visited by tourists but also business and educational tours are held here.
It houses a lot of famous adventure activities like trekking, camping, rappeling, paragliding, horse riding and bird watching for those looking for an adrenaline rush. It also is place of meditation and yoga, the Iyengar Yoga institue and Osho International Meditation Ashram being one of the popular place to find solitude and relax.
Pune has budget hotels which suits everyones need. You can find luxury hotels as well as mid ranged and local dormatries for a stay in Pune. You can enjoy the local speciality food in restaurants and savour the yummy street food. Do not forget to relish a sweet drink named Mastani a popular milkshake with dry fruits.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Pune?
- Osho ashram: Sprawling across 32 acre of land, the Osho International Meditation Ashram is a place to relax, meditate and seek inner peace in serenity. Meditation in Osho Samadhi can be enjoyed along with cinema and parties. Once you enter the Ashram you can here the reverberates of teachings of Osho.
- Shaniwar Wada: Historically the stately mansion was the residence of Peshwas. Sahniwar wada is a must see by the tourist as there is even a light and sound show held here. The walls paintings depict stories from Ramayana and Mahabharata.
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum: The Museum houses a one man collectibles and artifacts. Collections of late Dr. D.G.Kelkar in the fond memory of his only son ‘Raja’ show a glimpse of the everyday life of India.
- Tribal Museum: Is an Exhibition of the cultures of tribal communities from Gondwana and Sahyadri regions. The museum showcases the life of the tribal communities of Maharashtra.
- Bhimshankar Wildlife Sanctuary: A perfect place for nature lovers and people finding to relax with a picturesque environment around. It also houses many trekking events and the Bhimashankar temple helps you find solace.
- Katraj snake park: Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park widely known as the Katraj Snake Park is a home for wide variety of snakes, reptiles and crocodiles. Many programs are held to spread awareness against the myths. It has a minimal fee of only 3 rupees per head.