EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Ratnagiri cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Ratnagiri from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Ratnagiri at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Ratnagiri taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Ratnagiri cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Ratnagiri. Getting a cab to Ratnagiri from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Ratnagiri beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Ratnagiri car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Ratnagiri cab rental fare.
Ratnagiri district has its own special place in Indian history for being the birthplace of one of the greatest freedom fighters who dared to oppose British rule. Ratnagiri adorns many popular holiday destinations, at the same time Ratnagiri city itself is a beach destination. Mandvi beach is the most popular beach in Ratnagiri. With some of the most beautiful beaches, Ratnagiri is also home to historic monuments and serene temples. Ratnagiri is home to rice, coconuts, cashew nuts and the famous Alphonso mango which is also known as the King of Indian mangoes.
Where is, Ratnagiri Located?
Ratnagiri is located in the south-western region of the state of Maharashtra at an elevation of 66 meters above sea level. It is surrounded by Sindhudurg district to the south, the Arabian Sea to the west, Raigad district to the north and Satara, Sangli and Kolhapur districts to the east.
What is the best thing about Ratnagiri?
The best thing about Ratnagiri is that it is an amalgam of rich culture, art and history. It is also famous for the rich ripe mangoes (Alphonso). The friendly locals and mesmerising beaches make Ratnagiri a perfect holiday destination.
The beauty of Ratnagiri is the main reason for its rising tourism. Within the town’s borders is an aquarium, the main attraction of which is the skeleton of a huge whale. The region is blessed with hills, beaches, rivers, hot water springs, forests and waterfalls, thereby ensuring that a tourist will never have a dull moment. It is a land as stunning as its people simple, soft spoken, easy going and welcoming. It attracts tourist who are adventure travellers and nature lovers towards it throughout the year.
The scenic beauty provides everyone something new to enjoy and explore. Ratnagiri has a lot to offer its tourists like the lush green vegetation, deep valleys, beautiful hills, delicious fruits, wildlife, vegetation and variety of birds. The city also offers a number of water sports for the tourists. Once you visit this place you will be thrilled with the natural magnificence of this place.
How to reach Ratnagiri from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Ratnagiri. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Ratnagiri and cover the distance from Mumbai to Ratnagiri by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Ratnagiri car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Ratnagiri taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Ratnagiri from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Ratnagiri Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Ratnagiri distance by road is 347 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Ratnagiri taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Ratnagiri will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Ratnagiri and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Ratnagiri.
Time taken from Mumbai to Ratnagiri by Taxi:
It takes approximately 7 hours 57 mins from Mumbai to Ratnagiri by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Ratnagiri Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Ratnagiri at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Ratnagiri outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Ratnagiri cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Ratnagiri taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Ratnagiri with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Ratnagiri taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Ratnagiri from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Ratnagiri at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Ratnagiri cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Ratnagiri:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Ratnagiri from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Ganaptipule: Famous for its beach and lord Ganesha temple which draws thousands of pilgrims every year to this village. Ganapatipule beach is a clean beach with white sand is also known for the lagoon it houses. For an adventure trip you can try your hands at balancing a kayak.
- Diveagar: Diveagar is a village located in Raigad district which is famous for its calm and serene beach, a “Suvarna Ganesh” temple, restaurants, cottage rentals and hotels. Best beach away from hustle which provides you the quality time you need with your special people.
- Jaigad Fort: The confluence of the river Shashtri and Arabian Sea is called as the creek of Jaigad. It has a commanding view of the bay, the nearby power plant and the open sea. A jetty port Angrey, and a lighthouse is located nearby. The fortifications are still in strong and sound condition.
- Dapoli: It has one of the longest stretches of beaches extending from Dabhol in the south and Kelshi in the northern end. The temples sea forts hot springs and archaeological field around Dapoli makes it a complete holiday destination.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Kolhapur Car Hire, Mumbai to Goa Taxi Service, Mumbai to Aurangabad Car Hire, Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Pune Taxi Service, Mumbai to Nashik Car Hire, Mumbai to Surat Car Hire
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.