Book Mumbai Shani Shingnapur Car Rental at EOCabs. Hire online Car rental to Shani Shingnapur from Mumbai and take an experience of comfortable & safe Mumbai Shani ShingnapurCab hire service. Get best deals on EO Cabs car rental service and book round trip Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur taxi online with ease.
EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Shani Shingnapur from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Shani Shingnapur taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Shani Shingnapur cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur. Getting a cab to Shani Shingnapur from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Shani Shingnapur car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur cab rental fare.
About Shani Shingnapur
Shani Shingnapur is located in Ahmednagar District which is famous for the Shani Temple. The temple of Shani, the Hindu god associated with planet Saturn. At Shani Shingnapur the statue is self-emerged from the ground in the form of a five and a half feet black statue.
The idol of Lord Shanidev is placed inside the Shani Shingnapur Temple and is made up of large black stone. Devotees are allowed to enter the temple premises after taking a bath. Only males are permitted inside the temple. Prayers are offered by the devotees in traditional dhotis at the Shani Shingnapur Temple.
Where is, Shani Shingnapur Located?
Shani Shingnapur is located in Nevasa taluka in Ahmednagar district. It is situated about 6 kms from Ghodegaon on Aurangabad-Ahmednagar road in Maharashtra. It is 84 Kms from Aurangabad and 35kms from Ahmednagar.
What is the best thing about Shani Shingnapur?
The best thing about Shani Shingnapur is that the entire village around the temple has no doors at their residences. The locals have a deep belief that lord Shanidev is their sole protector.
Shani Shingnapur Tourism:
The Shani Shingnapur tourism has never been down. Many devotees visit the temple all-round the year. It is believed that lord Shani is strict and punishes every person for his wrong deeds and awards for the good deeds. The unique thing about this temple is that his devotees do not have to wait in a long queue for darshan as in other temples all over India. Also there is no temple built for Lord Shani; you will see a black statue standing on just one platform.
How to reach Shani Shingnapur from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur and cover the distance from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Shani Shingnapur car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Shani Shingnapur from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur distance by road is 296 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Shani Shingnapur and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Shani Shingnapur.
Time taken from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur by Taxi:
It takes approximately 5 hours 42 mins from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Shani Shingnapur outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Shani Shingnapur taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Shani Shingnapur from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Shani Shingnapur cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Shani Shingnapur:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Shani Shingnapur from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Shirdi: Shirdi is situated at around 70km from Shani Shingnapur. It is the famous place of Shri Sai Baba; lakhs of devotees visit Shirdi year round to take his blessings.
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves: They are considered as one of the greatest historical monument in the Maharashtra and still have the ancient essence around. Ajanta and Ellora caves are located at about 79 km southwest from Shinganapur.
- Sakori: Sakori is located 69 km from Shani Shingnapur and is popular for its Upasani Kyanyakumari Sthan.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Alandi Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Bhimashankar Car, Mumbai to Ganpatipule Taxi Service, Mumbai to Harihareshwar Car Hire, Mumbai to Jejuri Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Chiplun Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Navsari Car On Rent, Mumbai to Akkalkot Cab Rental, Mumbai to Tuljapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Shirdi Car Hire
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.