EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Solapur cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Solapur from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Solapur at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Solapur taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Solapur cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Solapur. Getting a cab to Solapur from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Solapur beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Solapur car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Solapur cab rental fare.
Solapur is the fourth-largest district in Maharashtra in terms of land area and includes places of historical interest and several ancient temples. It is well known for its textile industry. It is famous for its production of bed-sheets and towels and the delicious Solapuri chutney. It is a city with a rich cultural heritage and lots of ancient monuments and is served by the rivers Bheema, Seena and Mann which contribute in their civilization and modernization.
Solapur has managed to preserve its traditional charismas that include places of historical importance and numerous ancient temples. The city host many places of historical importance some of them being Shiddheshwar Temple, Venkateshwara Temple and Rupa Bhavani Temple.
Where is, Solapur Located?
Solapur is located at a distance of 456 km from Mumbai in Maharashtra on the banks of river Sina. It is situated at elevation 473 meters above sea level. Solapur is a very exceptional place as it is positioned on the confluence of three states namely Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh which is now called as Telangana. Both cyber cities, Pune and Hyderabad are easily accessible by road/train in 4 to 6 hours. It is surrounded by districts like Osmanabad, Ahmednagar, Satara, Pune, Bijapur, Sangli and Gulbarga.
What is the best thing about Solapur?
The best thing about Solapur is that it had Asia’s largest spinning mill once upon a time and is a Hub of textile business even today. It is famous for its Chaddars (Blankets) and is sold all over Maharashtra and India. The best thing is its multilingual environment where people are easy going and loving.
The district has an emerging tourism potential and can be explored from religious, medical, ecological, agricultural, historical and archaeological prospect. The sacred place of Pandharpur dedicated to Lord Vitthala is visited by millions of ‘warkaris’ (pilgrims). Akkalkot has the famous Mallikarjun temple where many devotees worship daily. Solapur also has the highest number of sugar factories and leading manufacturer of beedis (South Asian Cigarette).
Marathi, Kannada & Telugu population co-exists in Solapur and Marathi, Telugu and Kannada languages intermingle to become a unique Solapuri language. Hindi and English languages can also be understood by the locals. The famous local dish is Shengadana Chatni (Groundnut Chatni) and Jowar Bhakri.
How to reach Solapur from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Solapur. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Solapur and cover the distance from Mumbai to Solapur by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Solapur car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Solapur taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Solapur from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Solapur Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Solapur distance by road is 400 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Solapur taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Solapur will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Solapur and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Solapur.
Time taken from Mumbai to Solapur by Taxi:
It takes approximately 6 hours 53 mins from Mumbai to Solapur by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Solapur Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Solapur at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Solapur outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Solapur cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Solapur taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Solapur with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Solapur taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Solapur from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Solapur at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Solapur cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Solapur:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Solapur from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Pandharpur: Dedicated to Hindu deities Vitthal and Rukmani is a magnificent example of Indian art and craft in the ancient age. It is loaded with pilgrims mainly during the Aashadhi Ekadashi and Kartiki Ekadashi who start walking from their home to Pandharpur Temple.
- Akkalkot: It is prominent pilgrimage which is a fusion of five temples which are situated in close proximity to each other. The Temple is a blend of beautiful architecture and comprises of around 97 pillars.
- Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary: It is one of the biggest bird sanctuaries of India and is a heaven for bird lovers. To get a glimpse of the Great Indian Bustard as this bird is scarcely visible in this sanctuary.
- Solapur Fort: Solapur Fort houses an ancient temple which was built by the devotees of Lord Shiva and attracts a huge number of visitors. This fort has a tremendous legacy attached with it and is a must visit place in Solapur.
- Shri Siddheshwar Temple: This temple is situated on the banks of Lake Siddheshwar and is one of the most popular Shiva temples in the state of Maharashtra.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Bhopal Car Hire, Mumbai to Daman And Diu Car, Mumbai to Pune Taxi Service, Mumbai to Nashik Car Hire, Mumbai to Surat Car Hire, Mumbai to Ratnagiri Car Rental, Mumbai to Kolhapur Car Hire, Mumbai to Goa Taxi Service
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.