EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Surat cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Surat from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Surat at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Surat taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Surat cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Surat. Getting a cab to Surat from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Surat beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Surat car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Surat cab rental fare.
Surat is one of the cleanest in India known as silk city, city of flyovers and is the greatest hub for diamond and textile industry. Surat is a culturally diversified city celebrates almost all festivals of India. Surat has many Historical monuments and tourist places. Surat is famous for its food, unlike Gujarati cuisines Surti cuisine is quite spicy.
Where is, Surat Located?
Surat is prominently located in the western part of the Gulf of Bombay on the banks of the Tapti river at elevation 20 meters above sea level. The Surat district is surrounded by the Bharuch, Narmada and Navsari Districts of Gujarat. It is well connected to major cities like Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Vadodara.
What is the best thing about Surat?
The best thing about Surat is that it is one of the oldest city of India. It’s surprising to see the name of city Surat mentioned in the book of Mahabharata where Lord Krishna made a halt on his way to Mathura to Dwarka.
Tourism in Surat is gaining more popularity as the cities charm is alluring tourists. Due to various reasons, people visit Surat often. This city is mostly visited by the tourists who are interested in the colonial history of Surat. Earlier traders and merchants were attracted to Surat from afar.
The amalgam of the ethnic communities is seen through the finely carved mosques, Parsi agiaris, European tombs and colonial houses. As Surat is the first major city to en-route to Gujrat from Mumbai. This city has many historical buildings which are quite captivating. Surat is today more known for diamond cutting and polishing industry apart from the jari and art silk produced there. People coming to Surat also extend their trip to visit nearby attractions like Daman & Diu, Saputara, Bhuj and Jamnagar.
How to reach Surat from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Surat. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Surat and cover the distance from Mumbai to Surat by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Surat car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Surat taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Surat from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Surat Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Surat distance by road is 290 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Surat taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Surat will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Surat and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Surat.
Time taken from Mumbai to Surat by Taxi:
It takes approximately 4 hours 54 mins from Mumbai to Surat by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Surat Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Surat at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Surat outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Surat cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Surat taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Surat with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Surat taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Surat from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Surat at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Surat cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Surat:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Surat from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Saputara Hill Station: is located in the Dang District of Gujarat state in India. Saputara hill resort adorns all necessary amenities like hotels, parks, swimming pools, boat club, theatres and a museum to ensure an enjoyable holiday in the cool of the hills.
- Navsari: Navsari is known for its floriculture activities and sugar business. The district has widespread sugarcane fields, chikoo plantations, and mango trees.
- Ukai Dam: The Dam is located about 94 kms from Surat. It is a major multipurpose irrigation project of Gujarat.
- Textile Markets: The textile markets are packed with saris, salwar kameez, dress pieces, and a range of other polyester, silk, printed, and embroidered materials which are located South of the Bardoli Road
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Ratnagiri Car Rental, Mumbai to Kolhapur Car Hire, Mumbai to Goa Taxi Service, Mumbai to Aurangabad Car Hire, Mumbai to Vadodara Car Hire, Mumbai to Solapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Ahmedabad Cab Rental, Mumbai to Bangalore Taxi Service, Mumbai to Pune Taxi Service, Mumbai to Nashik Car Hire
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.