EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Trimbakeshwar from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Trimbakeshwar taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Trimbakeshwar cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar. Getting a cab to Trimbakeshwar from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Trimbakeshwar car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar cab rental fare.
Trimbakeshwar holds a special place in visitors’ heart as it has both spiritual and historical auras. It is one of the most holy places as it is among the 12 Jyotirlinga dedicated to Lord Shiva. The ‘Kumbh Mela’ which is the largest mass Hindu pilgrimage, is held here every twelve years.
The town is loaded with the tourists due to its appealing natural attractions. The town is located at the foothills of Brahmagiri and Gangadwar hills in dense vegetation making it a picturesque destination. The pleasant climate and its natural beauty not only attract the Pilgrims but also nature and trek lovers.
Where is, Trimbakeshwar Located?
Trimbakeshwar is located in the town of Trimbak in Nashik where the river Godavari originates at the hill of Brahmagiri. Trimbak is located at an average elevation of 720 metres.
What is the best thing about Trimbakeshwar?
The best thing about Trimakeshwar is its uniqueness and the serenity that prevails in its vicinity. The amazing feature of the Jyotirlinga sited here is the Linga in the temple is in the form of a three faced embodying Tridev, Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva.
Kusavarta where River Godavari originates is a famous spot for devotees to take a dip in the holy pond and get rid of their sins. Apart from being a famous holy place for devotees Trimbakeshwar leaves the tourists awestruck with its beautiful scenery, grand valleys, serene rivers and lofty peaks. Trimbakeshwar along with Grishneshwar (Ellora near Aurangabad) and Bhimashankar (near Pune) form a Jyotirlinga circuit within Maharashtra.
The town is placed in the nature’s lap and it visited by people for a nature escape with a spiritual touch to their holiday. There are lot of big and small hotel accommodations within budget. There are also some modern Dharmashalas (caravansary) built by charitable Gujarathi Community available for stay for three days to any individual. There is a popular saying that anyone who visits Trimbakeshwar attains salvation.
How to reach Trimbakeshwar from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar and cover the distance from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Trimbakeshwar car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Trimbakeshwar from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar distance by road is 178 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Trimbakeshwar and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Trimbakeshwar.
Time taken from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar by Taxi:
It takes approximately 3 hours 12 mins from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Trimbakeshwar outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Trimbakeshwar taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Trimbakeshwar from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Trimbakeshwar:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Trimbakeshwar from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Igatpuri: A scenic quick hillside getaway from the hectic life. At about 50 km from Nashik Igatpuri is surrounded by numerous waterfalls specially during the monsoon season.
- Bhandadara: Bhandardara is a hill station located on the banks of River Pravara, in the Sahyadri mountain range. Bhandardara encompasses trekking trails and forts, the famous Mount Kalsubai, the highest peak in Maharashtra, is a favourite among trekkers.
- Shirdi: Shirdi is situated at around 70km from Shani Shingnapur. It is the famous place of Shri Sai Baba where lakhs of devotees visit year round to take his blessings.
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple: It is popularly said that out of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. One is located in Ghrishneshwar temple which nearby Ellora Caves. The temple is built with red sand stone and lime plaster. The biggest festival for temple is Mahashivratri.
- Bhimashankar: It is a famous travel destination for nature and trekking lovers. Bhimashankar is an ideal destination to visit due to its dense greenery and serene nature. The idol of the deity is said to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Pandharpur Cab, Mumbai to Ambajogai Taxi Service, Mumbai to Shegaon Car On Rent, Mumbai to Wai Cab Rental, Mumbai to Ganagapur Taxi Service, Mumbai to Alandi Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Bhimashankar Car, Mumbai to Ganpatipule Taxi Service, Mumbai to Harihareshwar Car Hire, Mumbai to Jejuri Taxi On Rent
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.