EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Udaipur cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Udaipur from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Udaipur at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Udaipur taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Udaipur cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Udaipur. Getting a cab to Udaipur from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Udaipur beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Udaipur car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Udaipur cab rental fare.
Welcome to Udaipur popularly called as the ’Venice of the East’. It was founded in 1559 by Maharana Udai Singh II as a new capital of the Mewar kingdom. Grandeur palaces, temples, havelis and innumerable constricted, circuitous, eternal streets add to Jaipur’s natural charms.
Famous for its romance lingering in its atmosphere, Udaipur is also the most romantic spot on the continent of India. Known for its scenic lakes, Udaipur is also known 'the city of lakes'. Udaipur has almost every type of destination to make it a seamless destination for a vacation. In the state of Rajasthan, Udaipur is the second most preferred tourist destination after Jaipur.
Where is, Udaipur Located?
Udaipur is located near the Gujarat border in the southern region of Rajasthan. Udaipur is a lovely city, set in the midst of the Aravalli Ranges of Rajasthan. The nearest cities to Udaipur are Jodhpur, Chittorgarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Indore.
What is the best thing about Udaipur?
The best thing about Udaipur is its rich cultural heritage. It has kept poise between rituals and traditions while keeping up with the modern changing lifestyle. Udaipur is all about elegance and magnificence. Spectacular destination with an enormous cultural background will offer you immense knowledge about its history.
Udaipur’ charm attracts millions of tourist each year. The city is adorned with beautiful lakes, mesmerising palaces, architectural marvels, temples, museums and picturesque sightseeing locations. Tourists can get a glimpse of the folk dance and traditional music. You can have a look at the art and craft marvels during the Shilpgram festival, held sometime around the New Year. The massive forts grab attention due to their enchanting architecture.
Hindi and Mewari are the widely spoken languages in Udaipur. Locals also can speak English language. It has numerous accommodation options which range from budget to luxury hotels. The food of Udaipur is finger licking good and you must try the local cuisines. Udaipur was chosen as the Best City in the World in 2009 by the Travel + Leisure magazine. It is currently amongst the most wanted wedding destinations for Indian as well as foreign nationals. You can try many tours held in Udaipur like the cycling tour, aerial tour, trekking tour or jeep safari.
How to reach Udaipur from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Udaipur. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Udaipur and cover the distance from Mumbai to Udaipur by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Udaipur car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Udaipur taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Udaipur from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Udaipur Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Udaipur distance by road is 760 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Udaipur taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Udaipur will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Udaipur and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Udaipur.
Time taken from Mumbai to Udaipur by Taxi:
It takes approximately 12 hours 52 mins from Mumbai to Udaipur by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Udaipur Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Udaipur at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Udaipur outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Udaipur cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Udaipur taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Udaipur with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Udaipur taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Udaipur from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Udaipur at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Udaipur cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Udaipur:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Udaipur from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Udaipur City Palace: The City Palace towering over the Pichola Lake consists of balconies, cupolas and towers which give a spectacular view of the lake and the surrounding city.
- Lake Palace: Currently a luxury 5 start hotel is situated over Lake Pichola. It was formerly built to serve as a royal summer palace. Built with black and white marble adorned with precious stones is a mesmerising view to behold.
- Jag Mandir: Jag Mandir is a palace built on an island in the Lake Pichola. Also known as the "Lake Garden Palace" had such an impact on the Emperor Shah Jahan that he built the magnificent Taj Mahal after being inspired by the beauty of the palace.
- Jagdish Temple: One of the famous temples in Udaipur is a sheer example of Indo-Aryan style of architecture. It is dedicated to lord Vishnu and was built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1651.
- Fateh Sagar Lake: One of the most popular destinations in the city for tourists and the city residents is an artificial lake with picturesque scenery.
- Saheliyon-ki-Bari: It was built for a group of 48 women attendants who accompanied a princess to Udaipur as part of her dowry Sahelion ki Bari is a major garden and a popular tourist space
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Belgaum Car Hire Hire, Mumbai to Chiplun Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Navsari Car On Rent, Mumbai to Akkalkot Cab Rental, Mumbai to Tuljapur Car Rental, Mumbai to Bhopal Car Hire, Mumbai to Daman And Diu Car, Mumbai to Igatpuri Cab Rental, Mumbai to Indore Car Hire, Mumbai to Nagpur Cab Rental
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.