EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Wai cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Wai from Mumbai. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Mumbai to Wai at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Mumbai Wai taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Mumbai Wai cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Mumbai to Wai. Getting a cab to Wai from Mumbai at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Mumbai to Wai beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Mumbai, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Mumbai Wai car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Mumbai to Wai cab rental fare.
WAI is an important place in Maharashtra and holds immense cultural and historical importance. The stunning rivers, beautiful temples and the lush greenery around make one of the most sought destinations. It still preserves its picturesque beauty and serves as a scenic location for many Indian feature films. About more than 220 Hindi, Marathi, Bhojpuri, Tamil, and Telugu movies have been shot in this scenic location. Many locals will narrate you stories related to the superstars of Indian Cinema. Such is the beauty of the location and the people.
Where is, Wai Located?
Wai is located on Krishna River, about 35 kms North of Satara and nearby Pune. Situated at an elevation of 718 meters it is surrounded by six forts of Pandavgad, Kindergad, Kamalgad, Varaitgad, and the twin forts Cahndan-Vandan.
What is the best thing about Wai?
The best thing about Wai is its Agro tourism, where tourists pay visit for a range of rural experiences. Wai overlooks green countryside and is a home to many temples of local significance and getaway resorts.
Wai has become a major destination in Maharashtra Tourism due to its scenic location. You can visit Wai on your way the hill-stations Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar. Wai is a great pilgrim destination with about 100 temples. The temples showcase the Hemadpanthi style of architecture, which uses huge stone slabs without mortar. Dholya Ganapati temple or Maha Ganapati temple is one of the most famous of all the temples at Wai.
Earlier Wai was a major centre of business and commerce with traders paving towards Kolhapur, Satara or Konkan. Apart from temples it is also famous amongst trekkers for its fantastic forts, which are not yet completely ruined and offer a mesmerising panoramic view of the hills and valleys. Being connected to nearby major cities of Maharashtra, Wai has become is a popular one-day tourist destination. Hence, Wai has limited options for accommodations. Locals recommend Sanai residency (3 Star hotels) and Sailee lodge (Budget hotel) for stay.
Wai has good restaurants offering delicious local cuisines. They offer some of the best bakery products. Once in town you must visit Kismat Bakery for yummy cakes and other delightful bakery treats. Visit Wai during festival season as it glitters with enthusiasm. Krishnabai Utsav is the major festival in Wai. The festival has a history, when Afzal khan set out from Wai in an attempt to defeat Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Shendye Shastri prayed to Krishna River for Shivaji’s Victory and rest is history. This is when the Krishnabai Festival initiated. This festival is also celebrated in the Karad.
How to reach Wai from Mumbai by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Mumbai to Wai. Visitors often book a cab from Mumbai to Wai and cover the distance from Mumbai to Wai by road with ease and comfort. Mumbai Wai car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Mumbai to Wai taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Wai from Mumbai by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Mumbai to Wai Cab Distance:
Mumbai to Wai distance by road is 231 km approx. When you choose our Mumbai to Wai taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Mumbai to Wai will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Mumbai and Wai and can change according to your pick up location in Mumbai and destination location in Wai.
Time taken from Mumbai to Wai by Taxi:
It takes approximately 4 hours 7 mins from Mumbai to Wai by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Mumbai to Wai Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Mumbai to Wai at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Mumbai Wai outstation car rental service. We provide Mumbai to Wai cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Mumbai Wai taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Mumbai to Wai with attractive deals. Find Mumbai to Wai taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Wai from Mumbai which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Mumbai to Wai at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Mumbai to Wai cab booking.
Nearby Places to Visit in Wai:
There are many nearby famous tourist spots to visit during your visit to Wai from Mumbai. You can pay a visit to some of these places;
- Tapola Lake: Boating in Tapola Lake is famous in Wai. Those who like to go on a long boat ride can go for the Tapola lake boat ride, through clean blue waters along the lush greenery around which is mesmerising. You can also relish food at Mapro Garden.
- Pratapgad Fort: The fort was built by Chhatrapati Shivaji in 1656. It is one of the most popular Maratha Fort. The fort offers a breath-taking view for the trekkers. It is a trekker’s paradise.
- Lohare Palpeshwar Caves: These caves are a must visit and is situated at a mere 5 km north of Wai.
- Kalubai Mandhar Devi: Kalubai Mandhar Devi Temple is located in Wai town at a distance of 18 km from Satara town.
Destinations you may like to visit:
Mumbai to Ganagapur Taxi Service, Mumbai to Vapi Car Hire, Mumbai to Karad Car Hire, Mumbai to Nanded Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Sangli Taxi Service, Mumbai to Jejuri Taxi On Rent, Mumbai to Trimbakeshwar Cab, Mumbai to Pandharpur Cab, Mumbai to Ambajogai Taxi Service, Mumbai to Shegaon Car On Rent
Welcome to the aamchi Mumbai, is what you would here from every Mumbaikar when you visit this land of beautiful hearts, Bollywood glamour, bustling beaches, the finger licking street food and a wide horizon of cultural mix.
Where is Mumbai Located?
Mumbai also called as Bombay is the capital city of Maharashtra state which is in the Deccan region of India. The Mumbai City is located on the Salsette island which is situated at the mouth of the Ulhas River on the western coast of India. Its map location is 19.07 latitude and 72.88 longitude and it is positioned at an altitude of 8 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Mumbai?
There are many reasons why Mumbai is just awesome and the most amazing city in the world. Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is a city which starts with a “Good Morrrrrning Mumbai” and which actually never stops. The bustling city life and an enchanting nightlife adapts each one to its aura no matter where you come from. Mumbai will embrace you with all the warmth in the hearts of its Mumbaikars.
It is a city of dreams, enigmas, unlimited opportunities and surprises. Mumbai has something in its pocket for every kind of tourist that visits her. It is a city which celebrates in your joy and holds your hand whenever you are down. Once you enter the city you are sure to leave this city with a bunch of beautiful memories.
Mumbai would never disappoint its tourists as it has much to offer from history to shopping to food to sightseeing to religious spots to nightlife. Tourist can enjoy every bit of Mumbai’s attractions by visiting Mumbai’s points of interest. You can opt for a Mumbai Darshan tour which is a package tour to cover tourist destinations at Mumbai.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Mumbai?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Mumbai, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Taj Mahal Palace and Tower: The Taj Mahal Palace is a grand heritage five-star hotel located in Colaba. The hotel holds its own charm with the heritage splendour mixed with modern amenities. A view to the Gateway on India and city rooftops can be enjoyed from the rooms that balance European and Indian styles.
- Gateway of India: It is India’s most important landmark and valued monument built in 1924. Earlier Gateway of India used to be the entrance point for visitors from the west. Visit the grandiose monument at the night and view its untouched magnificence against the milieu of the Arabian Sea.
- Elephanta Caves: One of the most enigmatic historical sites in India located on Elephanta island hills which is north-east of the Apollo Bunder. It is a one-hour ferry ride from the Gateway of India. You must visit Elephanta caves as it still stands as a magnificent artefact rich in sculptural amusements.
- Hanging Garden: Also known as Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens. Away from the bustling city and crowd if you are searching for a place to unwind and relax then you must pay a visit to the Hanging Garden. It is well known for its greenery and animal shaped hedges.
- Haji Ali Dargah: One of the most famous mosque and tombs in Mumbai of Sufi saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. It is located on a small islet in the Arabian Sea with a stretch of blue skyline above. Built in the Islamic architectural style the white domes and minarets depict the true beauty of Mughal style of architecture.
- Marine Drive Promenade: Popularly known as the “Queen’s necklace” because the street lights make the lane look like a twine of pearls and creates an illusion of a necklace. The official name of this road is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, though rarely used.
- Mumbai Chowpatty: Commonly called as Girgaon Chowpatty or just Chowpatty, is a popular beach adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaon area of Mumbai. It is one of Mumbai's admired beaches which is known for its local eateries.
- Bandstand: The rocks on the shores of Bandra Bandstand has viewed many moments of love, stress and has given a shoulder to cry to the people of Mumbai. It is a popular destination for strollers, jogging, tourists and is also the famous lover’s point. The lavish homes are owned by some of Bollywood's top A-list actors and India's business elites.
- Mount Mary Church: Originally named, Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, is an ancient Roman Catholic Cathedral located in Bandra. Mount Mary Fair or Bandra Fair is a week-long fair held annually with stalls vending goodies such as eateries and household knickknacks.
- Nehru Planetarium: It is and entertainment & learning centre presenting displays about space in a domed auditorium and stargazing events.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: One of the main museums of Mumbai, initially known as Prince of Wales Museum of Western India. The museum is a house of art and antiquities from India, Japan, China and Europe. The Museums organizes fun and learn activities for all age group visitors.
- Theme Parks: Mumbai offers many beautiful and enjoyable fun theme parks for all age groups and are becoming the most popular weekend getaways from Mumbai. The best known theme parks in Mumbai are Adlabs Imagica, EsselWorld, Water Kingdom, Yazoo park and Snow World.