EO Cabs is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Thane to Bhiwapur cab hire service. We provide you with comfortable travelling experience whenever you book rental car to Bhiwapur from Thane. Get reliable online outstation cab hire from Thane to Bhiwapur at lowest fares. We recommend you to try our cab service and book Thane Bhiwapur taxi online with ease.
When you rent a Thane Bhiwapur cab at EO Cabs you get a clean and well maintained cab with experienced drivers. Unlike most of the cab aggregators we charge kilometres from your pickup point on cab booking from Thane to Bhiwapur. Getting a cab to Bhiwapur from Thane at odd hours of the night seems to be a difficult task. But that should not be an issue if you plan and book a car rental service from Thane to Bhiwapur beforehand at EO Cabs.
As the best online car hire agency in Thane, EO Cabs offers a wide range of Thane Bhiwapur car rental options to choose from. You can also avail seasonal car rental discounts and offers while paying Thane to Bhiwapur cab rental fare.
How to reach Bhiwapur from Thane by Road?
Many tourists travel round the year from Thane to Bhiwapur. Visitors often book a cab from Thane to Bhiwapur and cover the distance from Thane to Bhiwapur by road with ease and comfort. Thane Bhiwapur car hire is now available at EO Cabs within few clicks. Now you can enjoy a hassle free Thane to Bhiwapur taxi service. EO Cabs is considered as the easiest and fastest way to plan road travel to Bhiwapur from Thane by Cab. You can now book online car rental reservations for business, corporate and leisure travel. Let us help make your car hire trip enjoyable and comfortable, now rent chauffeur-driven AC cars at most affordable rates.
Thane to Bhiwapur Cab Distance:
Thane to Bhiwapur distance by road is 868 km approx. When you choose our Thane to Bhiwapur taxi service we assure you a comfortable and joyful journey. Distance from Thane to Bhiwapur will be covered in optimal time by cab. This is an approximate distance between Thane and Bhiwapur and can change according to your pick up location in Thane and destination location in Bhiwapur.
Time taken from Thane to Bhiwapur by Taxi:
It takes approximately 16 hours 27 mins from Thane to Bhiwapur by taxi though the time can vary according to your pick-up and destination.
Thane to Bhiwapur Taxi Fare Information:
Book best-in-class taxi on rent from Thane to Bhiwapur at EO Cabs at lowest rates in India. Travel with India’s smartest cab service with its excellent on time and affordable Thane Bhiwapur outstation car rental service. We provide Thane to Bhiwapur cab fare breakup prior to booking in order to maintain transparent billing. Choose a rental car of your choice and save on time with our excellent Thane Bhiwapur taxi service.
EO Cabs now offers you a secure and trusted online service to hire Outstation cabs from Thane to Bhiwapur with attractive deals. Find Thane to Bhiwapur taxi cost for economy, compact, family, family elite, standard, business and premium category cars to compare and book the car rental package to Bhiwapur from Thane which suits your budget. You can see taxi fare for cars ranging from Ritz, Etios, Ertiga, Innova, Skoda, Sunny and many more.
Get the details of exact taxi fare from Thane to Bhiwapur at EO Cabs. Contact on the following customer care number 8102810281 for any queries regarding Thane to Bhiwapur cab booking.
Thane previously called as Thana is the third most industrialized district in Maharashtra. Apart from Udaipur, Thane is also known as the ‘City of Lakes’, due to the presence of numerous beautiful lakes around the city. The scenic beauty of the city still remains intact and it has a pleasant climate throughout the year. Apart from natural beauty there are several historical buildings, including a fort and several churches.
The population has also increased multifarious and Thane now subjugates pride of place as a prime suburb. You would encounter a Marathi culture in Thane, mostly of people from Agri, Wadavli, Kolhi and Ghati communities. People in Thane call themselves as the proud Thanekars and are welcoming to every person who enter the city.
Where is Thane Located?
Thane is located near the big city Mumbai; it shares its island with Mumbai. The famous hills Yeoor and Parsik hill surround thane city. Ulhas and Vaitarna rivers pass through this city and Thane lies at an elevation of 7 meters above sea level.
What is the best thing about Thane?
The best thing about Thane is that it offers a plethora of excursions to choose from. It has a historic significance and also walks on the steps of modernization. It gives you places to wander, eateries to eat delicious food, hills to go rock climbing, beach to enjoy the cool breeze and many more things to count on.
Thane tourism has increased immensely, tourist visit thane all-round the year. You can go Sightseeing and one day nature trails, trekking to forts like Harishchandragad and Mahuli, Star Gazing and camping at Dehne , Water sports, Kayaking at Badlapur and visit the popular theme parks too. Apart from historical and nature wildlife Thane is famous for its local cuisines. You can find eatery options ranging from the local street food to 5 star hotels.
Thane is most lighted during the festivals, people are busy in celebrating these with happiness all round. All traditional festivals of diverse Indian Culture like Gudhi Padwa, Ram Navami, Gokulashtami, Wat Purnima, Ganesh Chaturthi, Navratri, Durga Puja, Diwali, Shivaji Jayanti, Mahashivratri, Rang Panchami, Maharashtra Day, Id, Christmas any many more are celebrated in Thane with marvellous splendour, zest and zeal. The most celebrated festival amongst these is the dahi handi festival where millions and zillions of people come on the streets to break the high tied handis and win prizes. Another place of importance is the Gadkari Rangaytan Auditorium which is popular for hosting plays and cultural activities.
Which are the famous tourist spots in Thane?
There are plenty of tourist spots to visit in Thane, here are some of the most famous one we have tried listing;
- Masunda Talao: One of the most important and beautiful lake amongst the many lakes in Thane Most people visit this lake with family and friends. It offers delicious local eateries which fulfil the food lovers’ appetite. You can also enjoy water scooters and other boating facilities.
- Yeoor Hills: Mostly a weekend getaway for people residing in Thane. A pollution free lush green Hill also called as the “Mama Bhanja hills” is perfect for a short vacation. You should also visit Swami’s Math.
- Essel World: A popular Amusement Park which comprises of 34 rides is located in Gorai. This park is the most visited places in thane.
- Water Kingdom: Water Park located near Essel world claims of having the largest wave pool in Asia. It offers numerous rides which leaves its visitors content.
- Tikuji-ni-wadi: It is separated into numerous themes, you can select among fun in water, Dinosaur Park, or a miscellany of Ferris wheels and carousels from where you get to see the surrounding landscape.
- Suraj Water Park: Brilliant picnic spot and waterpark with delightful rides in the purlieu of Thane. It is so spacious that it is also used for marriage ceremonies or grand parties.
- Kelva Beach: Kelva Beach is one of the largest beaches in Maharashtra. It is a popular attraction in Thane and has a 7 km coastline stretch of Arabian Sea.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park: The rich flora and fauna of Sanjay Gandhi National Park entices millions of visitors every year. The Park offers a pleasurable change from the common sights, attractions, rush and glamour of the big city.